Komaneka Tanggayuda - Honeymoon Package
Honeymoon in a hidden sanctuary in Ubud village at Komaneka Tanggayuda, may give you special romance memory .Just about ten minutes drive west of Ubud, this very special resort is green and spacious, with cool air at a slightly higher elevation. Spacious and shade garden with tall tropical fruit trees .
Here the architecture is bold, spacious, and contemporary. Most of the rooms are pool villas, with complete privacy and luxurious interiors. The prestigious Bale Daja Residence is a two-story villa with large L-shaped pool and expansive living spaces.
An open restaurant called Batu Karu, it is a non smoking venue.From the roof top terrace have views to the sacred Batu Karu Volcano
The reception building overlooks a lawn-carpeted coconut grove which functions as the hotel's central courtyard, for daily afternoon tea and special performance events, and houses a conference room, library, yoga studio, and a spacious boutique. Nearby is the beautiful wooden Spa House.
The Bale Banjar is an old Javanese joglo building of teak timber, a comfortable space where guests can relax, read, and enjoy light refreshments; on the lower story is a fine arts gallery. Across the lawn is the Paon Bali, a pavilion equipped with a kitchen for Balinese cooking classes.
There are two main swimming pools with sundecks and poolside cafes, and a 24-hour gym with heated plunge pool. A jogging track winds among the gardens.
Guests may never want to leave.
Honeymoon free benefit:
- Stay in the appointed room category includes breakfast for two
- Once 60 Minutes massage
- Once Candle Light Dinner
- Daily Afternoon tea with Balinese and Western cakes, entitled to take in all Komaneka Resorts.
- Daily Neka Art Museum visit includes entrance fee
- 13 Times shuttle service to central of Ubud equipped with I - Pod music player
- Yoga class (Minimum 2 pax) (every monday and thursday)
- Gym facility equipped with life fitness
- Balinese attire & dance lesson (every wednesday and saturday)
- Coconut leaf craft lesson (every monday and friday)
- Wood carving lesson (every thursday)
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are quoted in IDR
- All room rates are nett inclusive government tax and services, and applicable per length of stay
- Advance reservation is required, subject to room availability
- Special inclusions are not exchangable for cash